FLOWER WALL MURAL
You will need a long empty wall for this project. You can do this project with one child or with many.
- First take pictures of each of your children’s faces, enlarge and print the pictures.
- Cut out large 8-inch flowers from colorful construction paper.
- Let your children glue their face onto a paper flower of their choice.
- Now measure each child against the wall and mark with a piece of removable tape.
- Tape the flower faces under the height tape mark.
- Then add paper stems and leaves under the flowers to create a flower garden of your children.
- Discuss the different heights of the flowers and encourage your children to use rulers to each measure their flower.
- Let your children each plant a flower indoors or out.
- When the flower stems start growing, have your children measure their flowers each week, with a ruler to see how much they are growing.