- Use your favorite pizza dough recipe and roll out onto a pizza dish or pan.
- Use frozen dinner roll dough (unthawed). Let each child pull dough apart to create a small pizza crust.
- Use English muffin halves
- Whole wheat bread
- Spread dough with raspberry jam and bake at 400 degrees until golden brown – about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven sprinkle with other chopped fruit; such as, bananas, apples or pears.
- Then top with cool whip or whipped cream.
- Slice and serve
PEANUT BUTTER PIZZA
- Bake or heat dough first, then spread it with peanut butter (mixed with a little honey).
- Then top with pineapple pieces, raisins, and banana slices.
- Then top with grated mozzarella cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- Slice and serve.
COOKIE CUTTER PIZZAS (great for special occasions)
- Use large cookie cutters to cut out shapes from toasted whole wheat bread slices.
- Spread with pizza sauce and pepperoni slices (if desired).
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Broil until cheese melts.
- Bake or heat pizza crust until lightly brown.
- While crust is cooking, scramble up some eggs.
- Cover the pizza with the scrambled eggs and top with some thinly sliced tomatoes.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and reheat until cheese melts.
Variation: Additional ingredients can be added to the scrambled eggs, such as sausage, bacon, etc., depending on the likes of your child.