- Place a small blanket on the floor with a teddy bear in the middle.
- Have two children each grab two corners of the blanket.
- Then let them have fun tossing and catching the bear with the blanket.
- Place a blanket on the floor.
- Have several children sit on the floor around the edges of the blanket and put their legs underneath it.
- Have the children raise their legs off the ground to lift the blanket.
- Arrange a bright light to shine on the children so that it casts their shadows on a wall.
- Let the children put on “Shadow Shows” in groups of three to five.
- Have the other children try to guess what the group is doing by looking at their shadows.
- Divide the children into pairs.
- Have the children in each pair face one another.
- Ask one child in each pair to move his or her hands slowly while the other child mirrors his or her movements.
- Then have the children reverse roles.