MAKING RED BOOKLETS
February is a fun time to have your children make Red booklets.
- Take three pieces of copy paper, stack them together and fold them in-half.
- Staple along the folded edge to make a 6 page booklet.
- Print out pictures of simple red objects found on-line.
- Cut out the pictures and let your child paste one picture on each page.
- Write "(name of object) are red." on each page.
- Write "(name of your child) Red Book" on the cover.
Make a different color book with your child once a month.